Monday, March 29, 2010

Quick Check-In...

Today we are 33 weeks, 2 days pregnant!

Hi All!  I wanted to do a quick weekly check-in so I can get to posting my shower pictures.  Shawn and I are really realizing that our time is dwindling and we need to get moving to get stuff done, so we've been cleaning and organizing.  Sometimes I really wish I were one of the Disney princesses so I can have magical brooms, three fairy Godmothers with magic wands, and a team of forest creatures to storm my house and clean everything top to bottom.  If that were to happen, I promise I would whistle while they worked!  Anywho, time for the check-in and I'll post the shower stuff tomorrow!  :)

How far along?  33 weeks, 2 days.  47 days to go!  YIKES!!!
Total weight gain/loss:  Still at 124.4, total of 22.4 lbs gained
Stretch marks?  None yet :D
Sleep:  Decent to eh
Best moment this week:  I had a wonderful shower, more to come tomorrow!
Movement:  I can't even hide it anymore from the outside!  
Food cravings:  The cravings are still at bay, it's just now I'm on the See Diet.  Everything I see, I want to eat.
Gender:  It's a bambina!
Labor Signs:  None this week
Belly Button in or out?  Out.  Very out.
What I miss:    My nice, clean, organized guest room.
What I am looking forward to:  Our baby care class on Wednesday
Weekly Wisdom:  I should probably stop freaking out, because no matter what, Shawn and I will figure everything out.  
Milestones: We've got lots of baby stuff!!!

I don't really have a belly pic this week, but I will post pics tomorrow from the shower.  Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment