Friday, March 19, 2010

Again? And a Dr. Appointment...

Today we are 31 weeks, 5 days pregnant!

So I awoke at 3am with stomach pains, and again, yes again, I fell ill.  Thank goodness not as bad as last time, I had no ER visits, but still sick.  After 4 hours, I took the last Zofran I had from my last bout to squash the nausea and vomiting.  And YAY it worked enough for me to finally get some sleep.  So I already had an appointment scheduled this morning, so we mentioned everything to Dr. Hart, which resulted in an exam.  And when I say exam, I mean "exam" as you ladies know what I'm talking about.  Um, all I can say is OUCH!!!  Anywho, all is normal with the little one, the heartrate is 144bpm, so that's good.  I was sent home with more Zofran and a kit to get a stool sample to see what's going on with my stomach.  More fun.  Exciting times at the Maurer house!  

Wish me luck on that sample...

No comments:

Post a Comment