Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today we are 30 weeks, 1 day pregnant!

Hi All!  Today is my 30 + 1 day, I am 31 and 30w1d prego!  Things are good here at the Maurer household, we're getting more excited every day.  My birthday wish was even more poignant than ever, seeing as though we have so many important things to wish for this year.

Our little one has found a preference for kicking and sticking in my ribs, and I think she thinks it's funny.  I love letting our friends touch my belly, especially when she's moving around.  I never get tired of the reactions!  It makes me happy to know that so many people already love her and can't wait to meet her, and she's not even born yet.  What a lucky, lucky baby!

Anywho, it's time for my weekly check-in, so without further ado...

How far along?  30 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss:  121 as of Friday, I went down a pound since I've still been taking it easy on my stomach since being so sick.  My appetite is building, though!
Stretch marks?  None yet :D
Sleep:  You know, I can't really complain!  It's been awesome this week, so I think I'll take advantage of it.
Best moment this week:  Sharing my birthday with awesome people
Movement:  A lot!  
Food cravings:  Donuts, watermelon, fajitas
Gender:  It's a bambina!
Labor Signs:  I've started feeling a little tiny bit crampy sometimes, and I still get Braxton Hicks once in a while
Belly Button in or out?  Out.  Very out.
What I miss:    Not having to struggle to get out of bed / off the couch / up from a sitting position.
What I am looking forward to:  Elton John on April 10th!
Weekly Wisdom:  We've got a living, moving human being that I'm carrying!
Milestones: We're 75% done with this pregnancy, we're in the homestretch!

And now for my most recent picture, taken last night at 30 weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment