Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Star is Growing!

Today we are 31 weeks, 5 days pregnant!

Hi All!  Today I so very proudly present our first real view of our beautiful baby girl!!!  I cannot tell you how proud Shawn and I are, and how fun and touching yesterday was.  We got to spend about 30 minutes with an ultrasound tech and we got to see our baby girl moving, smiling, sucking her toes, pouting, and even sticking her tongue out!  So without further ado, here is our beautiful princess!

In this picture, Sophia is sucking her little toe, and her eyes are open.
***



Here, she's doing the same (she loved her foot by her face!) but with her eyes closed.  The tech said they like to lick their feet and hands after mommy eats something sweet, and I had just eaten Oreos.  :)
***



Here, Sophia is demonstrating how smart and pensive she already is.  Notice her eyes are open and her little fingers are in her mouth!
***



This is one of my very favorites.  She's smiling!!!  And look at that nose - she's got Shawn's little ski-slope nose!!!
***



I also love this picture.  She looks so peaceful.  And check out her little lips.  They're delicious!
***



Sophia is showing us her ability to pout already.  Can her cheeks be any cuter, along with her little puckered chin and bottom lip!?
***



And last but not least, here is our little angel resting again.  If you look behind her forehead, you can see she already has lots of hair (as the tech put it).  Also, I love love love her lips here.  I love her.
***

Anywho, there are plenty more pics that I will make available eventually.  She's amazing and I can't wait to hold her!  Shawn was the picture of a proud Daddy yesterday and couldn't take his eyes off of her.  I don't think he stopped smiling once, not even for a second!  I love him, I love her, I love my life!  I really do feel so very blessed and I couldn't be more thankful for all that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment