Monday, January 11, 2010

Update, I've Got Your Update!

Today we are 22 weeks, 2 days pregnant!

Hi All!  So in addition to our large purchases yesterday, I went ahead and found an offer I couldn't refuse on eBay today.  I found the bedding I am in LOVE with (posted below) for $40 cheaper than anywhere, and she just had one set, so I caved and bought it!  Yay!  Anywho, here's my weekly check-in...

 How far along?  22 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss:  As of Monday, I've gained 11.6 lbs for a grand total of 113.6
Stretch marks?  Nope, so I'm hoping I'm lucky since my mom didn't have any either...
Sleep:  Still using my pillows, but one less thanks to Kim's gift of the Boppy Wedge!
Best moment this week:  Knowing the baby is still healthy at our last (unplanned) visit.  I apparently pulled or tore a ligament, had horrible pain for 12 hours (now a total of 4 days, but getting better),  so went in and got checked.  But it was a real relief to see that the baby's vitals were strong and good.
Movement:  We've got movement every day, many times a day!  So happy!
Food cravings:  Still doughnuts, but added salads, potatoes au gratin, and steak
Gender:  It's a girl!
Labor Signs:  I think I had my first Braxton Hicks contractions last week, I had tightening in my uterus area with really weird pressure in my back.  From what I hear, it's normal at this point once in a while, so not stressing about it!
Belly Button in or out?  Flat, sore, the normal...
What I miss:    Um, this may be TMI, but I really miss my normal digestive abilities.  Got me, ladies?!?!
What I am looking forward to:  The bedding and the diaper bag coming in!  Also, seeing what Shawn picks out for the baby's coming home outfit - can't wait to find *THE ONE!*
Weekly Wisdom:  This is REAL.  And coming soon.  We're going to have a daughter!
Milestones: Ordering the baby furniture and buying the stroller!  This is REAL!  And coming soon!  We're going to have a daughter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment