Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is Spring Coming?

Today we are 23 weeks, 3 days pregnant!

Hello all!  We've had some nicer weather lately, well heck, anything is nicer than freezing temperatures daily!  I mean, a few weeks ago, the low was 12 (twelve!!!) degrees for two nights in a row!  Geez!  We've had some high 60's, low 70's and it has made me realize one thing:  I cannot wait for spring!  And even more, we'll have our little bundle of daisies this spring, so I can't wait for that even more.  Anywho, Shawn and I are doing great, I'm still growing, and thankfully, feeling a little better.  We've deduced that I pulled a muscle and that I just can't overdo it or it hurts all over again.  Our last ultrasound couldn't find anything wrong, but I'm glad that we got one.  The doctor said we have a "very active baby" and she's still looking good, so we're feeling good!  :)  Here's my latest picture, taken today, please excuse my lack of makeup or styled hair...  Hope this finds you well!



Our next appointment is this Friday, January 22nd, so I'll update y'all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment