Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Night Live!

Today we are 26 weeks pregnant!  98 DAYS TO GO!!!

Hello all!  Just checking in for our weekly get-together!  Tomorrow we're having a Superbowl affair, so we've been busy cleaning and shopping and now starting some of the cooking, so the house is smelling good already.  I'm excited, because today we bought a scale.  Now I get to monitor my weight gain more regularly, which makes me happy!  Anywho, without much ado, I'll get started on my weekly check-in and post a little belly pic for your enjoyment...

How far along?  26 weeks!  Less than 100 days to go!
Total weight gain/loss:  119.4, up 3 from two weeks ago, up 17.4 from Day 1
Stretch marks?  None yet
Sleep:  Well, we bought a memory foam topper, so some nights I'm good, some nights I'm frustrated beyond all belief
Best moment this week:  The check-out lady at the grocery store said to me, "Well aren't you just the cutest pregnant ting I've ever seen?!"
Movement:  She's playing around in there as we speak!  Movement you can regularly see from the outside!
Food cravings:  Chinese food, hot fudge sundaes still...
Gender:  It's a bambina!
Labor Signs:  I'm getting some more Braxton Hicks lately, they like to come on during the night time when I'm trying to sleep
Belly Button in or out?  O-U-T
What I miss:    Sleep.  Pure uninterrupted sleep.
What I am looking forward to:  Seeing the baby!
Weekly Wisdom:  No matter how bad I may feel, I am blessed to be having a happy, healthy pregnancy.
Milestones: We're in the double digits, and I start my 3rd trimester later this week!


And yes, I seem to be living in this grey v-neck.  I like it.  Sue me.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment