Sunday, February 21, 2010

28 Week Check-in

Today we are 28 weeks, 1 day pregnant!

Can you believe we only have 83 days to go?  Anywho, I'm just writing for my little weekly check-in so everyone can feel like they're here with us!  Just a quick funny note for the day, today we ran an errand to Lowe's to look at shelving for the garage (we're trying to get organized!) and since it's a nice day here in Austin, I'm wearing a sundress.  Yay!  But I swear this dress was designed to make me look HUGE!  I mean I look full-blown pregnant in this dress!  I can only imagine what I'm going to look like in April or May when I live in sundresses...  Anywho, time for the check-in, so here goes:


How far along?  28 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss:  122.2, so I've gained a nice, round, 20lbs in this pregnancy!
Stretch marks?  None yet :D
Sleep:  I think I have come up with a good layout of 5 pillows plus 1 wedge
Best moment this week:  Signing up for our birthing / child care classes and knowing we get to see the doctor more often
Movement:  She sure does enjoy kicking Mommy.  And I think she's starting to respond a little to me and Shawn's voice.
Food cravings:  Burgers, apples, cinnamon rolls
Gender:  It's a bambina!
Labor Signs:  Not so much labor signs, but I'm definitely starting to feel the fast weight gain in my hips, back, knees, and feet.  ouch.
Belly Button in or out?  Mainly out, and oscillates between painful and less painful
What I miss:    Easily moving about and easy clothing choices
What I am looking forward to:  Setting up the nursery
Weekly Wisdom:  Every thing that Shawn and I won't be able to easily get up and do will be replaced by things we get to do with our beautiful daughter.
Milestones: The start of my 3rd trimester and moving into bi-monthly doctor visits

And here's my weekly belly pic!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment