Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Time

Today we are 19 weeks, 4 days pregnant!

Hi all!  Shawn and I are in San Diego for the holidays, and I just wanted to catch up a little...  We got to visit with Shawn's brother and wife, Brian and Kim, and their two beautiful babies.  We spent a lot of time hanging out with them on a plush carpet and just taking in all the cute baby sounds!  I got to practice a little with Andrew (my nephew) and got a full demonstration from little Mackenzie with the clothes her and her mommy are donating to our baby girl!  Here is me goofing with Andrew:


Also, if anyone is interested, here is my latest bump picture, sorry for the bare belly, but here it is in all its glory!  This was right at 19 weeks:




We can't believe we're already almost half way through this pregnancy!  This Saturday, we're 20 weeks!  Well that's it for now, I hope everyone has the happiest of all holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment