Monday, December 7, 2009

Just a Check-in


Today we are 17 weeks, 2 days pregnant!

Hi there!  Just wanted to continue on with my weekly check-in.  We're still monitoring my belly growth, which is coming along slowly but smoothly.  So here goes the check-in...

How far along?  17 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  A little less than 4 lbs gain
Stretch marks?  Still none, but the belly is a-growin!
Sleep:  Still not so great, but thank God for Shawn, I have relaxed days.  :)
Best moment this week:  Shawn got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!!!
Movement:  You know, I think I'm feeling some little jabs here and there.  Very gentle, but just somehow different than gas.  
Food cravings:  Ben & Jerry's Napolean Dynamite ice cream (choco brownie on one side, Cherry Garcia on the other), still the wedge salad, chili dogs
Gender:  Less than two weeks until we find out!
Labor Signs:  Too early for these...
Belly Button in or out?  Out.  Shawn did notice that it has become a little more flat and weird looking, though!  
What I miss:    Restful sleep and dirty martinis
What I am looking forward to:  Gender gender gender!
Weekly Wisdom:  I've realized I shouldn't rush this pregnancy.  Things take time for a reason!
Milestones: Walking the stage at school and really showing in my dress

No comments:

Post a Comment