Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just A Little Hello

Today is going to be a quick one, I am not feeling particularly creative today.  Actually I've felt fairly nauseous for the majority of the day.  Blah.  But I am excited about a few things today...  I went to two stores today to get What To Expect When You're Expecting!  Target didn't carry it, which surprised me, so I went to old faithful, WalMart.  It's almost 600 pages of baby goodness, and it even has a small section just for expectant Dads, which is great.  I hope to share the book with Shawn, but we'll see how my luck goes on that one!  I also got a magazine, Fit Pregnancy, in hopes that I will follow some good workout plans to snap my body back into shape as soon as I can postpartum!  I'm also trying to get organized, I've put together a binder that I can take notes in, so when it's time to start outfitting our house for the little one, I'll know where to look.  I hope it works!  Anywho, I'm looking forward to some pumpkin pie and pizza and some good girly TV tonight, I think it's just what the doctor ordered today.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment