Friday, May 7, 2010

Nevermind...

So I didn't end up getting my membranes stripped.  Oh well.  But I had only progressed to almost 2cm dilated with 70% effacement, so we really didn't think that the process would actually increase my chances.  So we've got an appointment scheduled still for next week, and it looks like there will be no need to cancel as I am sure we'll still be pregnant by then.  Ugh.  But the good news is, Dr. Hart switched her on call status with another doctor at the practice, and instead of being on call this weekend, she's on call next weekend, so it looks like we might get lucky!  Anywho, just wanted to update y'all.  Little progression but progression nonetheless.

I'm a little grumpy because I was really selfishly hoping for some relief SOON, so sorry for the shortness.  Maybe soon it won't take me twenty minutes to put on a pair of pants...

No comments:

Post a Comment