Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Day at the Park

Sophia is 2 weeks, 1 day old!

Hi all!  Just wanted to update you all quickly before she starts fussing again...  Over the weekend, we took Sophia for her first walk around Town Lake.  It wasn't too hot outside, so we piled in the car with the diaper bag and stroller and picked up a yummy decaf Americana with a pump of vanilla from Starbucks and a Very Berry Non-fat coffee cake and off we went!  It went well, though walking around made me pretty uncomfortable as I'm still healing.  So we made it somewhat short but very sweet.
Here's proud Daddy!
***

And happy Mommy!
***

And here's our beautiful Sophia in her stroller!
***

Also, on Tuesday we had our 2-week checkup.  Everything looks great with our little girl, she's weighing in at 7lbs, 8oz.  We have another checkup next week to weigh her again to make sure she's still gaining well, as she is already.  We may have a little problem with Reflux, so we're keeping an eye on it.  Her belly button is in the process of coming off, on Tuesday the outer stump came off and left a clam-looking goo in the little hole, but that, too has come out.  Now it's a little red and moist, but is slowly but surely drying out.  I'm looking forward to it being completely healed, because to tell the truth, it grosses me out a little!  :(

Other than that, we will be moving this weekend and we finally get to set up her nursery, so we're excited!  I'll update again soon!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Michele Christy and I live in Pflugerville. I had a box delivered to my house and after a little searching I believe it may be for your baby. It is from Big Belly Banks.

    My cell number is 554-9275. My work number is 901-4822. I will be at work Wed - Fri this week.

    I am not sure how this came to be addressed to my home but would love to get it to you. Please call me at your convenience.

    Michele Christy

    ReplyDelete