Thursday, October 29, 2009

Long Time No Write...

Today we're 11 weeks, 5 days pregnant!

I just had a great week-long visit with my family in San Diego, and though I'm very happy to be home with Shawn and the puppies again, I always miss being back home with my parents and sisters.  It was a great week, and along with all the visiting I got to do, I had a breakthrough with my morning sickness!  No more do I have it every day, only sporadically, so I'm hoping that this is the beginning of the end with the vomiting!  Yay!  I've put on a few pounds since my last ultrasound, much to my Dad's delight.  He kept telling me to eat and eat, and with his cooking, it's not that hard to do!

I also got to visit with Kim and Brian, my sis- & brother-in-law and their two beautiful babies.  I got to meet my nephew for the very first time, before Shawn, too!  We got to talk baby for hours and hours and with every passing word, I get more excited.

For the upcoming plans, we've got an ultrasound on November 2, which is at a different office since it is the Nuchal Translucency test (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuchal_translucency) which will be the only scheduled round of tests we're planning on going through.  So we're excited to have our second ultrasound which we will post as soon as we can, provided that we get copies!  :)  So I'd say check back by the 4th of November for those...

Anywho, I've got some stuff to plan and stuff to do, so feel free to comment with any questions or anything!   I'll write again soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment