Wednesday, October 7, 2009

False Alarm :(

Today we're 8 weeks, 4 days.

Well here I am frantically brushing my teeth and doing my hair in preparation for our big appointment.  And there the Hill Country OB/GYN is calling me to tell me my doctor had been called in for a delivery.  The good news?  That the doctors there deliver their own babies.  The bad news?  My appointment is no longer for today, but instead tomorrow at 10:30am.  Ugh!  I'm so disappointed, I doubt I got more than two hours of sleep last night worrying about today and poor Shawn had to take time off of a meeting this morning, only to have to turn around and rush to the office.  Now he has to tell them that he's taking off tomorrow morning at 10:30!  Oh well, ¡que sera, sera!

I will update you all tomorrow...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment