Thursday, November 5, 2009

Some Upcoming Dates

Today we are 12 weeks, 5 days pregnant!

Hi all!  Just got back from a little visit to my OB/GYN, just routine (except for the FOUR VIALS of blood they had to take).  But I did get to hear the heartbeat for the FIRST TIME!!!  I didn't know this was going to happen, so since I thought this was going to be purely a "womanly visit" I told Shawn he didn't have to go.  So he is really bummed that he didn't get to hear the little wawawawawawa of the heartbeat, so I feel really bad :(.  But the heart is till a healthy rate of 150bpm, so it's a tad bit slower, but still in the normal range and over the old wive's tale girly limit of 140bpm.  So we'll seeeee!  Actually we'll see on the afternoon of Thursday, December 17th so mark your calendars!  I will be just two days short of 19 weeks then, so hopefully we have a cooperative baby and get to see his or her nether regions!  Other than that, my next OB/GYN visit (the gender visit will be at a different office) will be Thursday, December 3rd.  Should be another opportunity to hear the heart, so Shawn's definitely coming to this one!  Anywho, just that I'd put those dates out there for anyone who wants to keep track.  I'm just really happy we've got a really happy pregnancy going on here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment